Sort by: Date | Popularity

Coupons.com Complaints & Reviews

Coupons.com / Dowloading of Software

Co
Corporations Stink on Feb 17, 2014

DO NOT download Coupons.com software. Their software is set-up to corrupt any PDF software on your computer. Six times now I have tried to download the coupons.com software and six times now it has destroyed my Adobe PDF software on my computer. If their software is doing this to my PDF software, I have to question what else it's doing on my computer. As far as I'm concerned, a company should not hack someone's computer for them to download a coupon - which is what this company is doing. BE WARNED you risk the chance of having software corrupted on your computer if you download anything from Coupons.com.

Coupons.com - California, Mountain View / jello mold

Ve

They had a flag jello mold free with $2.50 P&H. I was going to buy 2 but decided to just get 1 for my daughter. She is always doing something with Jello. I tried to change to 1 but it would not let me. I decided to go out and come back to the site and get 1. When I got back it said I had reached my limit. That is nice since I did not get any. I sent and email received nothing from the company. I called Kraft and I was told it is nothing they are promoting. I then found the phone number and called...Again nothing.