Sort by: Date | Popularity

Controller Plus Complaints & Reviews

Controller Plus / Playstation controller PS4

Pi
Nov 09, 2016

I placed an order on 27th january 2016 for a customised play station controller. Its been 10 months and all they come up are false promises. Its been so disappointing and i dont know how i can make them accountable for all the agony that they have forced me to go through. Still there are no signs of the controller. This company has troubled many clients.

Controller Plus / Paid 238 and Never received controller

Re
Feb 16, 2016

Never received controller. On their youtube channel there are many more people they have scammed out of money. This company has 0 employees, no phone number that works to speak with anyone. Anyone can put up a fake website and steal money. Read all the reviews, don't lose your money like we all did.

Controller Plus / No delivery

Ay
Dec 22, 2013

I recently ordered controller from the company Controller Plus, but I was really disappointed with this seller. The seller provided the confirmation email and wrote about the day of the delivery. However, after 3 weeks I received nothing. I sent them several emails and left messages through Facebook, but the seller ignores me. I wonder if there are other people, who had the same experience. Can you provide any good piece of advice?