Sort by: Date | Popularity

Compaq Complaints & Reviews

Compaq - Iowa, Burlington / sold

Eb

i was buying a laptop computer and 1 month before it was paid off it broke. We took it in to them and they sent it to service center. They wouldnt give me a loaner, and my grand daughter was needing it for her college classes, so we bought a new computer from them. they have had the other computer for over 6 months, and now they tell me they sold it. after asking every single month once or twice where my computer was, i finally found out. They still keep putting me off. I dont want or need another computer, i just want the money that i am owed for it. am i being unfair?

Compaq / Bad service

Ol

I ran the utility to create "recovery discs" on my new laptop. It aborted. I registered and emailed tech support for a set of discs. I waited. I emailed again. I waited. Over 3 months, including two emails to the office of the CEO, Mark Hurd, this produced...NO EFFECTIVE COMPAQ SUPPORT! My laptop is useless without recovery discs and I can't get normal support, escalated support, or support from the office of the CEO. Will I ever recommend or buy Compaq or HP again? Not in THIS lifetime.

Compaq - New South Wales / no cash back recieved

Al

On the 21/05/08 we purchased a Compaq Presario C774TU NB from Dick Smith Electronics at Carnes Hill Marketplace with the Cash back offer. On the 06/08/08 we completed and downloaded the appropriate form from www.compaq.com/cashback as per instruction on the cashback promo together with a copy of the sales reciept and mailed it to Locked bag 7507, McMahons Point, Noth Sydney, as per instruction on the sales promo well before the Final Claim date of 15/08/08. It has now been over three months and we have not yet recieved our cashback entitlement as promised. Can you please chase up this claim...