Sort by: Date | Popularity

Colon Pro Cleanse Complaints & Reviews

Colon Pro Cleanse - Delaware, Wilmington / unlawful charges

they are trying to charge for me a yearly subscription with out my permission and saying that I owe them 127.99, which I canceled last year, July, 2009, then when I try to contact them there is no phone number, the only phone number they have is to collections, and they are no help and very rude. Collections doesn;t even have the number to contact pro colon cleanse, yet they want to say I owe them money.

Colon Pro Cleanse - Massachusetts / UNAUTHORIZED CHARGES

Ma

COLON PRO CLEANSE. DO NOT ORDER!!! Scam and Rip Off! Continual Billing... About 2 weeks ago went online AOL and ordered a Free Trial sample of Colon Pro Cleanse. After 1 day of ordering I contacted the company and told them I changed my mind. In the meantime the product arrived...from China. After several emails and phone calls the company is giving me the usual stall tactics. Saying they will email an address where to send product and I will receive my $4.95 . While emails where going back and forth I notice a charge of .8O for a different company on my credit card. The same day a charge of...

Colon Pro Cleanse / Scam - continuing billing

SCAM SCAM SCAM !!! BEWARE!!! They advertise on AOL home page. SHAME on AOL. Deliberate misleading front page. Intended to deceive. Fine print totally contradicts the advertised information. Defaults acceptance of Terms and Conditions in fine print at the very bottom of page. They count on it being missed. Miss-uses the english words to mislead consumer. IT'S A TRAP. Unable to reach them to cancel the billing which will go on in perpetuity. They will bill your account several time a month. Cannot reach them to cancel. It is a nightmare. They charge your account under a different name...

Colon Pro Cleanse / charged my acct with out permission

i placed an order from this stupid site promissing crap. i got a charge on my account and i never recived the free trail product. i finally got a hold of someone with their company. you need to call 780-747-1377 their customer service line. they said that they will be cancelling my free trial and will be refunding back my money with in 8-10 business days. hopefully i will get my money back.

Colon Pro Cleanse - Ohio, Cincinnati / unauthorized charge

i 'd take the risk free 14 days free trial, and i suposse to pay only for shipping and handling, but it was already the 2 weeks and still don't get it, so i call to cancel, and they never did because next thing i know is that they took $79.95 from my credit card, and now i'am diputing it with my bank to get a charge back, because this is a THEFT, and also the phone number when i'd try to call, it did't allow me, because i believe i'ts a long distance call, and so all this is so stressful, i would never take free trials again, they getting rich with other peoples money.

Colon Pro Cleanse - Arizona / scam

I ordered this product and it said there was a free trial and I had to pay only shipping. Well two days in a row my card was charged one time for $79.00 and then the very next day for $80. When you try to call and cancel the mailbox is full. dont buy it!!

Colon Pro Cleanse - Tennessee / Charged for this but never ordered anything

Ta

I was charged eighty seven dollars for a product I never ordered. I have tried contacting this company but have yet to get a response. I am guessing they used my info from when I ordered the acai berry product. This is wrong and I plan to keep after them to return my money.