Sort by: Date | Popularity

Colo Detox Complaints & Reviews

Colo Detox - Utah / Bait and Switch

Mo

I consider this company unethical and question the legality of what they are doing. I wanted the free trial for 2.99 and read the screens on the website very closely before I input my credit card. After moving from the screen with all my credit card info BAMMO ! I had been enrolled in a monthly program where charges would be billed to my visa month after month. Of course, the next morning I got a phone call where a representative tried to sell me on other health products? I let him know I wanted a full cancellation due to this companies ethics. There was no way I would have anything to do with...

Colo Detox - Ohio, Westerville / Product doesn't work

Bu

I was told about this product from a friend, two things one it works and secondly it only cost the shipping and handling. I did not see anything in the email that indicated I would be charged $88.00 for this product. Next I have been trying to call this company to get an RMA for the return of this product, because fo me it just doesn't work. I want this product cancelled and and RMA number to return the product for a complete refund to my charge account.