Sort by: Date | Popularity

CNET.com Complaints & Reviews

CNET.com - Illinois, Lisle / Very upsetting

Tj
Sep 09, 2015

To whom it may concern, My name is Tom Petronella. I am the owner of Car-Tech Auto transport, inc. I currently own 3 Internationals along with 2 Freightliners. The reason for my complaint is on my 2012 International 4400 with the MaxxForce engine. I started having drive ability issues at 163, 000 miles such as blowing of white smoke, hesitation, loss of power along with consuming 2 to 3 gallons of antifreeze a day. I tried calling Mid Atlantic truck Centre in Linden NJ who I do allot of business with to see if we could bring the truck in. I was told by Mid Atlantic that they would not be able...

CNET.com / internet virus and malware

Ju
Apr 29, 2014

I went to download some video editing software that they recommended in one of their articles. Each of the programs that I downloaded from them came with some programs that I did not request; they were automatically downloaded and I had to search google on how to remove them. The software I downloaded from them didn't work. I was surprised, I had thought cnet was legit but it seems they just spread viruses to people's computers.