Sort by: Date | Popularity

Cnc Imports (An eBay Company) , Christopher Thompson Complaints & Reviews

Cnc Imports (An eBay Company) , Christopher Thompson - Florida, Riverview / Defective Product- Has not sent refund

I purchased an XBOX 360 from them around the beginning of May 2009. The item was defective so I returned it for an exchange. The replacement sent was also defective. After paying to send back 2 busted XBOX's I decided to request a refund. I sent back the broken XBOX and it was confirmed delivered by USPS. The merchant has ignored dozens of emails and phone calls sent requesting an update on my refund status. Now they have my money and the XBOX. I am out nearly $190!!!

Cnc Imports (An eBay Company) , Christopher Thompson / defective merchandise - no refund

Mc

On May 11th I purchased an xbox 360 from ebay this seller Chris Thompson list that his products are better refurbished than anyone else. Also he offers this wonderful 60 day warranty to go with it. I also purchased and additional year warranty with it for 34.95 . So we get the first console on May 19th-20th my son played three times and we get the red ring of death. So we have to send it out May 30th send it out don't recieve new console until June 24th Chris explains that he will issue a brand new 60 day warranty with the second console (nice guy). Recieve second console play three time...