Sort by: Date | Popularity

Clever Investments Contacts & Information Darlene Hagensen Purely Slim Garcinia Cambogia, Forskolin Complaints & Reviews

Clever Investments Contacts & Information Darlene Hagensen Purely Slim Garcinia Cambogia, Forskolin - Colorado, Englewood / Garcinia cambogia/forskolin

Ma
Jan 08, 2017

I returned an unauthorized shipment of both garcinia cambogia and forskolin to the shipping address;englewood, co. I sent them an email with shipment tracking info. I never received a reply. Upon looking on google under clever investments; the first listing is a contact email address. The address is to "ship offers" I have received communication from them stating that my products came from clever investments. Their information is the only information for contact yet they say they are not the clever investments. Automatic deductions from my checking account continue and products continue to...

Clever Investments Contacts & Information Darlene Hagensen Purely Slim Garcinia Cambogia, Forskolin - Colorado, Englewood / Free trial of purely slim garcinia cambogia, forskolin.

Do
Sep 02, 2016

I was to get a free trial of this product. I would pay for shipping. My credit card was billed $4.97 for shipping, $79.95 for something I didn't order(Forskolin Dietary Supplement) and $69.95 for the Purely Slim Garcinia. The shipping was charged to my credit card on 7-15-16; 7-29-16 my credit card was charged $79.95 and on 7-30-16, my card was charged $69.95. I did not receive my "free" trial at all!!! Then, I received another bottle of the Purely Slim Garcinia on 9-1-16. I did not order this and I do not want this.