Sort by: Date | Popularity

Clear Choice USA Complaints & Reviews

Clear Choice USA - Florida, Jacksonville / Window warranty

Ar
May 1, 2012

I contracted with Clear Choice USA to have 18 windows replaced in my house. I was impressed with the installation and they had a "great" warranty...Lifetime! One of the windows springs broke so I called the local office...Closed! Called another in St Augustine...No response. Tried corporate headquarters in Marietta GA, no luck by phone and no luck via email. so much for their "lifetime" warranty, I didn't realize it was their life it was based on.

Clear Choice USA - Alabama, Jemison / Unprofessional work

Va

I contracted with this company owned by Frank Venezia to install energy-saver windows. He came out on9-12-07 to measure for the windows. About three weeks later, the installers came out with the windows for installation, and, encountered problems immediately. Mr. VENEZIA had under-measured all of the windows-12 total. He informed his installers to do the job any way. They left and came back with lots of lumber which they put around the windows to make them fit, without asking me if it would be okay. I called Mr. VENEZIA several times, asking him to come out so I could show him why I was not...