Sort by: Date | Popularity

ClassicCloseouts.com Complaints & Reviews

ClassicCloseouts.com - New York, Hempstead / Charged my card 3x - Scam!!

So

Fast forward to after these charges showed up on my credit card statement: I tried to dispute 2 charges of 69.99 and 1 of 79.99 and the credit card company charged back the company. Then, wait... you'll love this... classiccloseouts.com sent 3 letters (all exactly the same, one for each charge back) stating they only sent these emails on behalf of their sister company, "thirdfree.com" and that's how I got confused. They say they sent these "emails" to their customer database who "typically ordered 3 or more time per year". Now, this www.thirdfree.com is a shell of a site, there is no...

ClassicCloseouts.com - New York, Hempstead / Unauthorized billing

Va

I made a purchase for $25 in November of 2007 from this website, and in July and August of this year, I have two fraudulent charges for $69.99 and $79.99 respectively. I logged into my Classiccloseouts account which stated I did indeed make only one purchase in November of 2007. They have not responded to my requests for either information or removal of the charges.

ClassicCloseouts.com / Beware

Va

I purchased some items from Classic Clothes Out about 4 years ago and I checked my account 7/21/08 and there is a charge for 69.99 that I never authorized. Just think of the ones that do not check their accounts and they are just getting away with it. I want to know what can be done with this ruthless company. My account is now overdrawn from this unauthorized transaction and I want my money back, plus fees if any. Maybe we can start a class act lawsuit against this company. It makes you wonder if they need some money quickly for some reason and this is the way to get it.

ClassicCloseouts.com / This is a scam

Va

I noticed the 69.99 charge on my debit card this morning and I have not ordered from them since earlier this year. Like the other guy stated there is no number to call nor an email address. The economy is already a mess and then you have companies stealing from people whp is obviously trying to find a bargain. They suck and I hope this company folds for scamming all the poor people put here in the world. Go to your bank or call your credit card company to dispute the charges and then close the card out so this will not happen again.