Sort by: Date | Popularity

Clarify Healthy Complaints & Reviews

Clarify Healthy - Michigan, Zeeland / Unauthorized debit of $79.95

Lo

My debit card was charged $79.95. This was an unauthorized charge! I have tried repeatedly to get this money credited via phone messages and emails but with no success. I am going to dispute this with my bank.

Clarify Healthy - New Mexico / Unauthorized bank charge

Ja

$74.82 was deducted from my bank account...I DID NOT order anything...I do not know how they got my bank acct #...no one answers the phone my bank gave me that was listed with this transaction...I left a message on this clarify health answering machine and no one called me back ...As it has been three days now I will close my debit card and dispute this charge...This company is a RIP OFF and can go to hell!!!

Clarify Healthy - Texas / unauthorized debit

Co

I recieved an unauthorized debit against my card for $79.95. The phone number of the company was 772-675-3106. The name on my bank statement said ClarifyHealthy. I called the company and it's a 3rd party answering service that represents this company. I said the debit was unauthorized and they said they would escalate it to their fraud department. when asked for further clarification, this fraud department had no phone number and no email. The 3rd party answering service also had no company name or address. I did learn that they were out of Canada, but he refused to tell me anything about their...