Sort by: Date | Popularity

ClaimYourGas.com Complaints & Reviews

ClaimYourGas.com / No rebate to date

Ma
Sep 24, 2011

I made a purchase from Knoxville Wholesale Furniture in Knoxville, TN that had attached to it a special promotion... 'Get $500 in Free Gas' with purchase. I was then referred to the FreeFuelCenter.com (now known as ClaimYourGas.com) website, where I registered. The promotion is a little misleading, albeit not inaccurate. Instead of $500 of free gas, you turn in $100 in gas receipts each month, from the same brand gas station, and you get a $25 gift card for that station.

ClaimYourGas.com - Michigan, Harrisville / SCAM

Ri

I received a supposed $500 free gas card when I purchased an extended vehicle warranty which was a scam (SAFE RIDE WARRANTY) after receiving it I found out that it required me to send in $100.00 worth of gas slips from any one kind of gas station (of my choice) every month then I was supposed to receive a $25.00 gas card. I did that for 4 months to be told that company was out of business and I was turned over to Claimyourgas.com. It has now been 3 1/2 months and I still have not received a gas card and they said it would be 8-12 weeks. Just another scam just like the Safe Ride Warranty.

ClaimYourGas.com - Arizona, Meso / No gift cards as promised

Im

I received a certificate from a timeshare company promising a $300 gas card. I was instructed to go to the website claimyourgas.com. I registered the pin# that was on the certificate, then found out that I am suppose to pay $100 a month in order to get $25 gas gift card. Well I began submitting may proof of gas purchases and sending it in on time from April 2017 through June 2017. The company says that it takes 4 - 6 weeks to process and send the gift card. I have not received any gift cards yet and it has been since April 2017. I have received confirmation emails that the company has received...