Sort by: Date | Popularity

Civiltree.com Complaints & Reviews

Civiltree.com - Virginia, Stafford / Small Claims in Virginia

Ja
Feb 04, 2013

I contacted Civiltree.com in November 2010 for an Internet fraud case in Georgia. I was suing an Internet vendor for not delivering merchandise (<$1000) that I paid up front for. After 80+ email exchanges (I have them all), I have yet to get my case seen in my local court in Stafford County, Virginia. As of last May 2012 I had finally had enough of the lies and excuses of why my paperwork had not been filed or why the court clerk was not willing to work with them...blah, blah, blah. Virginia is backed up, Virginia is hard to deal with, Virginia is different that other States. I called the...

Civiltree.com / Avoid at any cost guys

Fr
Aug 01, 2012

I paid up front for a small claims court to be filed on May 16, 2012 and it is now August 1st and Civil Tree has not processed my case. To make matters worse they said it is being held up by the courts when in fact it is not, the courts have no record of it. They done nothing with the courts.

Civiltree.com / Avoid Civil tree like the plague

He
Jul 30, 2012

ERROR POST: REVISE FROM Hegezz: I have found Civiltree to bend over backwards trying to remedy my concerns. They have been wonderful to deal with and my first complaint (which I am at a loss to locate under my name) should be nullified/rescinded and deleted (get the picture?). During the interim of waiting to hear from my courthouse, Civiltree did follow up and notify me whenever there was a change in status of the case. It was the local yokels that messed up and not Civiltree. They have been good enough to offer a full refund despite the fact that they had provided the service required. My best regards to this professionals behind the name Civiltree.com.