Sort by: Date | Popularity

Cindy Crawford Furniture Complaints & Reviews

Cindy Crawford Furniture - Georgia, Savannah / 3 sets of pillows and 2 chaisse lounges in 7 months

Un
May 25, 2011

I purchased a sectional sofa with chaisse lounge. About 45 days after I got it the cushions on the chaisse lounge collapsed. I called Rooms To Go and they offered to replace the cushions and I accepted. About 2 months later the same thing happened. I called RTG again and this time told them I didn't want the sofa. They again offered to replace the cushions and gave no other options, so I accepted again. About 3 months later the SAME THING HAPPENED AGAIN! This time they offered to replace the entire chaisse lounge. I thought that this would work, so I accepted. That was in early April. It...

Cindy Crawford Furniture - North Carolina, Raleigh / Living room furniture falling apart

Mk

We purchased the Cindy Crawford living room from ROOMS TO GO in Raleigh North Carolina in July of 2008 and it is falling apart. The foam in the cushions is flat and the fabric is worn. We took the pillow casings off to dry clean and the stuffing was a mess. We paid almost $4, 000. for this set and am very dissatisfied. It is only my husband and I...we are very neat people and take excellent care of our purchases. We would like to share our dissatisfaction with Cindy Crawford, however, there is no way to contact her.