Sort by: Date | Popularity

CigarettesExpress.com Complaints & Reviews

CigarettesExpress.com - Washington, Everett / no product - no contact TOTAL SCAM

Gi

Cashed my check a month ago - no product - can't reach the company by phone (no answer) - can't reach the company by e-mail (no reply) - So, what? You guys ran off with my money! I hope you choke on it!

CigarettesExpress.com - New York, Irving / Product Not Received

J

Follow Up to 11/6 Post. After reading Linda's post, I phoned CigarettesExpress.com at 1-800-613-2447 again asked status of order and was told they just came into the warehouse yesterday. However, when I phoned yesterday that person also told me they had just come in on 10/27. So ... I did the Linda thing and told them I was tired of the excuse and I wanted to cancel my order. I also inquired how that process worked. Krista explained she keeps two sheets that are picked up at the end of the day. One sheet is a follow-up sheet, and the other is a cancellation sheet. A man named Mike pick...

CigarettesExpress.com - New York, Irving / Being charge with no products receive

To

Re : Being charges with no products receive I've placed an order with Cigarettesexpress.com on 10/9/08, money has been withdraw on 10/10/08 through Keystone-cigs, but since now I still haven't receive any cigarettes from Cigarettesexpress.com. I've been calling their 1-800 number no answer with only busy signal. E-mail them 4th times no return at all. Never ever buy cigarettes with this company anymore ...

CigarettesExpress.com - New York, Irving / Rip-off!

Va

I ordered from cigarettesexpres.com on 9/20/08, and a draft was taken from my checking account, by them, on 9/25/08. So far, they have not shipped my order. They refuse to answer e-mails when I inquire about my order...I have done this 8 times. They have taken their pohone off the hook, so there is no way to contact them. I filed a complaint with the BBB in NY, and they sent the complaint to Albuquerque, NM. That office contacted them about my complaint, and so far, they refuse to acknowledge the complaint. I have seen similar complaints now being lodged against this ocmpany on different websites, so it appears they just took everyone's money and ran. DO NOT DO BUSINESS WITH THIS COMPANY-YOU WILL BE SORRY!