Sort by: Date | Popularity

Choice Manufacturing Company Complaints & Reviews

Choice Manufacturing Company - California / Extended Warranty Fraud

Rs

December 17, 2010 In reference to policy MEPCO & Fidelis Extended Warranty Policy #USF29003915, purchaser is cancelling all future payments to MEPCO. This policy was sold and agreed upon as an "extended warranty" for his 2002 BMW X5 VIN#5UXFB33542LH37685. To date automotive issues have needed to be addressed, however, US Fidelis is unwilling to follow through with the warranty as originally agreed upon between the Mr. Schauer and Jason Staley at US Fidelis. Mr. Schauer researched other insurance companies and made his determination based on promises made to him by US Fidelis and salesman Jason...

Choice Manufacturing Company - California, Los Angeles / Warranty

Ke

Bought an extended warranty from US Fidelis. Who then sold it to Choice Manufacturing Company. CMC does not pick up phones. They cover very little. They would not pay the regular labor amount, so my mechanic won't deal with them again. I have to find another mechanic. But, that won't help that they don't answer calls. Took my mechanic 2 days to get a job partially approved. They cover rental upto $100.00 and I was out of pocket $200.00 as I lost 2 days getting hold of them. I HIGHLY recommend you call them and try to get through BEFORE buying their warranty (800) 242-7316.