Sort by: Date | Popularity

Childrens BOMC Book of the month club Complaints & Reviews

Childrens BOMC Book of the month club - New York / Scam

To
Jan 3, 2012

I also had the same problem as another poster. My M/C was charged $74.16 saying that it covers my fulfill commitment, and I don’t even get the books. When I noticed this charge on my card I immediately called my bank and they told me that I would have to file a dispute. So I did this and they also have to cancel my card and then issue me another. I was very confused as to how this company charged this card because I had removed it from their website and omg I gave them another card. I then went to the BOM website and found that they do state that at any time they can use any cards that...

Childrens BOMC Book of the month club / TOTAL SCAM TOTAL RIP OFF STEALING FROM INNOCENT PEOPLE

Sh

This company should be shut down for predatory business practices. They sent my wife a book which we never asked for, never signed for, never gave any authorization nor agreed to any terms. They shipped the book then expected us pay to ship it back if we didnt want to be a part of their auto ship program!!! Then i get a letter from eastern collection corporation for 88.24. I would rather someone come into my house and rob me in person so I can tell them to their face how I feel. Sorry but you send me something thats your own damn fault and i would pay thousdands of dollars in attourney fees so that you dont get one dollar. This company is a complete scam.