Sort by: Date | Popularity

CHEVY DEALER Complaints & Reviews

CHEVY DEALER / 2010 Chevy Malibu

Tk
Jan 15, 2016

1/7/206 We took our Malibu to the Dealer to have two recalls fixed. One was the seatbelt recall and the other was electronic power steering pump. After leaving the car for the day as they told us it would take hours to do, we called before they closed for the day and was told that they drove it around during the day and found nothing wrong with it. Therefore the recalls were not fixed at all. All they did was waste our time and inconvenience us. They just went on a joy ride with our car for 7 miles. When we drove it home the seat belt light came on and still comes on and the power steering...

CHEVY DEALER - Tennessee / fraud

Ex

A FEW YRS AGO I BOUGHT A NEW CAR AT LOCAL DEALERSHIP AND WAS GIVEN A "FREE OIL CHANGE FOR LIFE" DEAL INCLUDED WITH THE PURCHASE, EVERYTIME I TOOK THE CAR FOR OIL CHANGE THEIR SERVICE DEPARTMENT ALWAYS PUSHED FOR SERVICE/MAINTENANCE THE VEHICLE DOES NOT NEED AND WANTED TO CHARGE ME AN ARM AND A LEG FOR UNNECESARY REPAIRS... IN ONE INSTANCE THEY EVEN LOOSEN SCREWS ON THE ENGINE TO CREATE OIL LEAKS MY CAR HAD ONLY 8, 000 MILES !!! ALSO WATCH OUT FOR "CHECK ENGINE LIGHT" THERE IS A LOT OF FRAUD ON THAT. AFTER THIS SOUR EXPERIENCE I WILL NEVER BUY A CHEVY CAR INSTEAD I AM READY TO GET ME A NEW CHRYSLER... OR A NEW ELECTRIC CAR, I HOPE TO GET A DEAL OF HONESTY...!!!