Sort by: Date | Popularity

Cheryl Complaints & Reviews

Cheryl / cell phone and computer repairs scam

Ch
Sep 22, 2017

061 490 9687 Des cell phone repairs Its a scam they collect your stuff and you pay them and they don't return your stuff e.g. computers phones ect He becomes abusive and threatening if you ask when you will get your stuff back i have proof on my phone and i have reported him to the police About a month ago Des came to my house to repair my children's phones which he did he than saw my daughters computer and asked if he could repair it, i am divorced so he when to my children home as they don't live with me and he took more stuff for repair a week went by and i started asking when we will get...

Cheryl / verification of the e-mail and job posting

Ch

somebody post a job vacancy and they said that it was from Troy Hotel London by the Manager itself Mr. Lamberth Moore, could you please help me regarding my inquiry about this matter. I don't want to be a victim of a internet scam. what is the official email from Hotel Troy?and who is Mr.Lamberth Moore?the email he posted is [email protected] please check.thank you. I'll wait for response my email is [email protected]