Sort by: Date | Popularity

Chefdini Complaints & Reviews

Chefdini / Damaged product delivered/No response in Customer Care

Re
Oct 12, 2012

Hi I ordered a Telebrand product called chefdini which helps in cutting vegetables. The product was ordered on 27 Sept and received the product on 5th Oct 2012. The extra charges was 670, though they had mentioned it is 1999. I had to pay 2670. Order no: M1150542 To my shock, when used it and found that it was broken. Immediately attempted calling customer care number. But until date they have been disconnecting the call and no proper response. The funny part is that they do not have email id to complain. i sent an email to the order place email.. and no response. From the date of delivery till...

Chefdini / Won't cancel my order

Sa
Oct 18, 2011

This company is a huge scam! I think I accidentally purchased their produced and I've been callin them and they keep saying I need to call back 24-48 hrs after I accidentally ordered. I ordered Friday around 10am and they said my info isn't in their database and I need to call back another time. So they are probably going to ship it to me and charge me and force me to pay to ship it back! This place is such a scam. They kept pushing me to order and try diamond earrings and pushed me to purchase three other items from different parties! They need to be shut down!