Sort by: Date | Popularity

Charm PJ Design PTE LTD Complaints & Reviews

Charm PJ Design PTE LTD / Wedding dress

Lo
Jul 21, 2016

On 30th June 2016 I placed an order for a mori lee 6806 voyage dress and on the website, it did not state that this was a cheap copy etc. Last week on 14.07.2016 I requested a refund as I found out after having asked several times about the authenticity of the item. My emails were ignored, and to date I have not received the refund I requested and was promised to me. I had contacted the designer and was advised that this website was copying the dress designs etc and I forwarded the details of all this copy right on 18th July to the email address and again i was ignored. I just want a refund. Simple as that. Crap services and a fruadulent company.

Charm PJ Design PTE LTD / Want to return the dress

En
Mar 30, 2015

I ordered a wedding dress called: Graceful Jewel Neck Half Sleeves Beaded Mermaid Mother of the Bride Dress, silver color, size 8. Order No. 170238. Received the dress on 03/30/2015, however it very small. The size 8 looks like a size 2. I would like to return the dress and get the full refund. Please advise how to return this item? There no return information available.

Charm PJ Design PTE LTD / Not arriving on promised date and did not fit

Ly
Feb 18, 2015

I ordered a custom made gown from wishesget.com, who claimed they were located in Hong Kong. The gown did not arrive at the date promised. Beside the gown not coming on the date needed, I also provided measurements and the garment did not fit. I want to return this garment and get a refund on my credit card, however, the company does not answer my messages or emails. It is impossible to get a phone number or even what the true name of this company is. The garment came from the company listed above which is located in Singapore. I cannot find them anywhere on the Internet. The order number I...