Sort by: Date | Popularity

Central Coast Pharmaceuticals Complaints & Reviews

Central Coast Pharmaceuticals / Acai Pure Product

Co

I got sucked in by the "free trial offer" meaning that I thought I was just paying for the $4.95 s & h charge but then got a $44.95 charge on my account. After calling they did credit my account for this charge...I told the man on the phone that I only wanted the "sample item" nothing else...not the monthly service JUST the sample product. At no time did he remind me that I had to return the items within 14 days or I would be charged $39.95 for the remaining balance.. Guess what? This charge showed up on my account today. I was never able to reach anyone on the phone, but I left a message...

Central Coast Pharmaceuticals - Massachusetts, Holbrook / Overcharge

Jo

I responded to an advert by this company that they were giving out a product for weight management free of charge. Those interested were supposed to pay only shipping charges of only $4.95. These guys went ahead and charged me a whooping $44.85 and when I called their office...8886928352, I got a very unprofessional "customer service representative". He hang on me as I told him of my complaint. I would like to get back my money without any conditions.