Sort by: Date | Popularity

Central Coast Nutra Complaints & Reviews

Central Coast Nutra - Florida, Largo / internet fraud

Fr

I ordered acai pure product sample online on 11/12/08 for $4.95 and this company credited from my bank acct for $44.95 two days later. The sample wasnt even in my hands when I discovered they had extracted the $44.95! I tried contacting their support email address and their phone number played recorded messages and music which made it very difficult trying to contact them. Finally after continually calling late in the evenings trying to get through I did manage to get an address in Largo, Florida. I wrote a letter to that address hoping to get a RMA # which was needed in order to return their...

Central Coast Nutra - Texas / Acai Pure Product

Be

I too ordered the free trial of AcaiPure from this company. I was supposed to pay the shipping and handling of $4.95 only but they charged my credit card the amount of $44.85. This is a total scam. I ordered the product, was charged by this company, and never received the product in the mail and they will not refund my money because they claim the product has been sent out. Please don't anyone else fall for this scam. Don't give out your credit card number or checking account number to this company.

Central Coast Nutra - Ohio, Akron / Acai Pure free trial

Me

I ordered a free trial of Acaipure and was supposed to be charged $ 1.95. Central Coast Nutra charged my credit card $ 41.95 for 2 additional products that I did not order, nor was I given a confirmation form showing exacatly what I would be charged. Their web page was very misleading, by automatically adding products to my order. I was supposed to un-check the items I did not want, accorging to the customer service rep that I spoke to on the phone when I called to complain. Now, I have the responsibility of shipping the unwanted products back, and I will have to pay a 15% restocking charge. I will NEVER order any products from this company again.