Sort by: Date | Popularity

Cellular - Blowout.com Complaints & Reviews

Cellular - Blowout.com / Scam

Ga

Cellular-blowout is a scam, i made a purchase online and they failed to deliver the items. I canceled the order and they are still holding on to my funds after over 8months. The claims officer has refused to respond to my messages on her extension and thousands of mails. I have already reported to FTC. Who else can i report the issue because i need to bring down that entire organization, they are not consumer centric. Please don't do business with the organization, they are a big scam. The website is www.cellular-blowout.com. Lets bring themdown.

Cellular - Blowout.com - California / Will not ship merch/refused refund

Ww

I have emailed, called & left messages on the companies website. However, they still have not refunded my money for an order that was cancelled. I was told the item I ordered was backordered and would ship when it came in, However, I needed the phone soon. So I requested that they cancel the order and refund my money. They said they cancelled my order and a refund would be in my account in 14days max. That wasn't true. Read the web messages below: as of now, cellular-blowout.com will not answer any of my messages, calls or emails, which is basically a refusal to refund my money...

Cellular - Blowout.com - California, Agoura Hills / Rip-off!

Va

I purchased a cellphone from there website earlier this year; the product was on back order, but was money was debited from my bank account anyways. I contacted them on their website and they took a while to respond to me, by then I canceled my order after two weeks. After I canceled my order they sent me an email stating they will refund me in full on my next credit card statement, which never happened. I was out nearly $200 and that's a lot to lose with how the economy is going now. What else can I do or is all lost with this.

Cellular - Blowout.com / Scam company

Mi

I googled "cheap cell phones" and came across this website. I ordered some phones from this company and canceled the order the next day because I found better phones. The online "customer service" said I would get my refund in 10-14 business days, but it's been a month and I still haven't gotten anything back. I tried calling their 800#, but I can't ever talk to an actual person and the recording said they handle all customer service online. Bottom-line is DON'T BUY ANYTHING FROM THIS COMPANY!!!