Sort by: Date | Popularity

Celebrity Smile Complaints & Reviews

Celebrity Smile - California, San Diego / BILLING MY CREDIT CARD W/O AUTHORIZATION

Vi

I ORDERED A SAMPLE OF CELEBRITY WHITE TEETH WHITENER FOR THE COSTS OF POSTAGE ONLY. WHEN ONE OF THEIR LOUD, PUSHY SALES PEOPLE CALLED ME 2-3 DAYS AFTER MY SAMPLE ORDER TO INFORM ME ABOUT "MONTHYLY" SUPPIES, I VEHEMENTLY REFUSED AND CLEARLY STATED I WOULD NOT AUTHORIZE ANY SUCH ORDER BILLED TO MY CREDIT CARD. I HAVE NOW BEEN BILLED TWICE W/O AUTHORIZING THIS BILLING FOR THE AMOUNT OF $59.95 AND $64.90. THIS COMPANY IS A FRAUDLANT SCAM. I AM HAVING TO CONSUME MY TIME MAKING COMPLAINTS, CANCELLING ERONEOUS ORDERS, RETURNING PRODUCTS I DID NOT ORDER AND DISPUTING CREDIT CARD BILLINGS. I INTEND TO PURSUE ANY MEANS POSSIBLE TO END THIS PUBLIC FRAUD!

Celebrity Smile / SCAM!!

Ca

WHAT A SCAM!! Doesn't work worth a darn. Also they expect you to put this on TWICE A DAY and not close your mouth and walk around 'smiling' like a [email protected]$$ for 15 minutes at a time. They billed my credit card $39.95 AFTER I cancelled and they basically told me 'too bad'. I was only able to get part of that back (well, not yet--we'll see) but they seem to take pride in ripping you off! There's no free trial. They still end up getting more than $25.00 of your money. DON'T FALL for it!!!

Celebrity Smile - Florida, Largo / charged for products I did not order

Ca

I ordered 1 celebrity sample for $1.00 plus $4.95 for shipping . They continue to send me orders that I did NOT order and bill me $44.90 a month on my credit card. I have sent product back and they keep sending and charging me. I can not contact the company because they say that the wait is 72 min. or longer. I have stayed on the phone for hours trying and no one ever answers. I called them at 6 am this morning and they have an old message saying they are closed due to the Thanksgiving holiday and will re-open on Friday the 28th. Today is Dec 1 This company is by far a scam

Celebrity Smile - Florida, Largo / Unauthorized Credit Card Charges

Jo

I ordered a "free" sample of their product last month, only requirement was to pay the shipping charge. Since then, I've had 2 charges on my current VISA bill from them for 39.95 and 44.90 for nothing I've ordered. These unauthorized bills are plain fraud and theivery! I want to know what to do to stop these criminals from continuing to try to rip off the public at large. This needs to be brought to the attention of a federal agency immediately! I will be contacting my VISA company along with a local news agency!

Celebrity Smile - Texas, San Leon / wanted to try not buy

De

i just wanted to try then got hit by storm ike lost my house and every thing else never received sample Ty deloris