Sort by: Date | Popularity

Ccre - Cantor Fitzgerald Complaints & Reviews

Ccre - Cantor Fitzgerald - New York, New York / HOWARD LUTNICK / CCRE – Beware of Games they play. HOWARD LUTNICK, Co CEO and CO Founder – CCRE/ Cantor Fitzgerald Ripped off over $20 M

Va
Apr 18, 2015

HOWARD LUTNICK / CCRE – Beware of Games they play. HOWARD LUTNICK, Co CEO and CO Founder – CCRE/ Cantor Fitzgerald Ripped off over $20 MILLION DOLLARS in my Dads Company Anthony Orso the Co- CEO and CO- Founder of CCRE ripped off my Dads company for over $20 Million Dollars. Anthony Orso is well aware of my Dads company that Anthony Orso has done. Nothing to make it right with me, my Dad and his company. Anthony’s company CCRE agreed in writing it would close my Dads approximately $20 million dollar loan in 30 to 45 days and after repeated written promises from CCRE to my Dad...

Ccre - Cantor Fitzgerald - New York, New York / Edith lutnick - ccre cantor fitzgerald losing over $20 million in my dads equity

Du
Mar 23, 2015

I was trying to find someone to help me at CCRE- Cantor Fitzgerald that was honest as CCRE – Cantor Fitzgerald committed to fund my Dads loan in 30 to 45 days and because it took over 4 months to get the appraisals done that CCRE/Cantor ordered which (my dad paid over $40, 000.00 and CCRE/Cantor Fitzgerald did not fund the loan on time, CCRE Cantor Fitzgerald lost my Dads 22 properties to receivership. I found thru the Cantor Fitzgerald website that Edith (Eddie) Lutnick, sister to Howard Lutnick, was involved in her brothers companies in various ways including Charitable organizations representing...