Sort by: Date | Popularity

Castaway Pools Complaints & Reviews

Castaway Pools - New Jersey, Vinelanad / CHEATED, LIED and POOR WORK!

Am

WOW! This isn't a surprise, the only thing is I am so happy I am not the only one that was screwed my JOHN, aka ( Mr. Full of Excuses.) I swear everytime I called this guy on his cell, one I was lucky if he picked up, his mailbox was always full and I was unable to leave messages probably r/t all the other 40 other compliants leaving messages. So my story begins when my husband came up with the Awesome idea to have pool, I was against it. However in marriage you compromise. He saw John's advertisement one day on rt 301. He called and John came out and did his sales pitch in which I wa...

Castaway Pools / Do not finish work /don't return calls!

Ka

John JR is a used car sales man... he made promises to us and has yet to follow threw. We have a pool in our yard now with no concrete, it is leaking, pump is leaking, tanning shelf and spa are tilted. Pool is wrong color, we were promised up and running by June 22nd still to date not usable. He thinks of excuse after excuse... does not ever return phone calls, I have left msgs for John at office, on his cell phone, with Midge, with Bernie, with Willy from Kalai Excavating (who is partners in the business) etc etc etc and to no avail... They have our money that we saved up to have this put in for kids... how do they sleep at night... I feel sorry for them @@@@!!!