Sort by: Date | Popularity

cashbackcat.com Complaints & Reviews

cashbackcat.com / They are currently not paying their users the promised cash

Re
Sep 04, 2015

I requested payment of my balance in March 2015. It went into "Awaiting Approval" status and has not yet been paid. Support tickets and emails have been ignored. Phone calls are not answered. A BBB complaint was ignored. They have a BBB rating of F due to ignoring or not resolving 7 of 8 complaints. Their Facebook page contains similar complaints. The President of the company, John Freeland, promised to pay everyone "in a few days" in a Facebook post made on July 29. That was a lie. John recently closed his B&M business and maybe he is doing the same with this site. Their Facebook and Twitter...

cashbackcat.com - Nevada, Las Vegas / Great Service

Ma
Sep 08, 2014

I have no complaint, but when I read the prior complain I had to give my two cents. Cashbackcat.com has been great to me and my family and friends. I have referred a lot of my friends to them and they love it. They give $5 for each referral and also give you a $5 sign up bonus. I use the site to get cash back on airline tickets and office supplies for my work. My boss allows me to keep the cash back as long as I get the best deal. I also buy dog food and treats. They have over1, 500 stores will cash back - all the major stores. I like their site better than the other cash back because they...

cashbackcat.com - Nevada, Las Vegas / Don't buy from them – no cash back and fake promises

Ca
Jun 14, 2014

The website www.cashbackcat.com is fake and don’t waste your time there. The website offered cash back, but I ordered shoes and never got my cash back. I spoke with the rep, and he told me that it was some technical problem and they would immediately provide the cash, but it was blah-blah and lie. I got nothing and the rep stooped to communicate. I have no idea what to do now. I wonder if there are other people, who had the same experience. Can you provide any good piece of advice?