Sort by: Date | Popularity

Carmel Car Service Complaints & Reviews

Carmel Car Service / I will never use them again -- and i urge everyone to call a different car service

Sh

I thought i was doing myself a favor by arranging a car to take me to an appointment -- the car was smelly, the driver was rude to me, talked on the phone the whole time, and WORST of all -- drove like a maniac. I called Carmel customer service a few times -- could never get a person to talk to -- so i left detailed messages. no one ever called me back. I will never use them again -- and i urge everyone to call a different car service.

Carmel Car Service / Driver from the nightmare

Sa

Not only am I a long time customer of Carmel Car Service, I used to use them for post-operative patients who needed prompt and safe transportation back home after their extensive cosmetic surgeries in Manhattan. I am a Brooklyn resident and on my ride home with my fiancee, one of the Carmel Car Service employees was tailgating our car and much to their dismay - we apparently werent driving fast enough for Carmel employees. The driver proceeded to tailgate us then speed ahead of us and braking quickly on his brake pedals - just barely missing a collision car accident. At this time, the driver...