Sort by: Date | Popularity

Car Parts Wholesale.com Complaints & Reviews

Car Parts Wholesale.com / Fair Documented of Order from carpartswholesale.com

Mi
May 12, 2011

Documenting my order from start to finish on my website: http://www.mindlock.me/news/article/id/52 After reading many reviews I was left with an unclear message about this company, positives seemed to be written by employee's, negative reviews seemed unclear and NOT very detailed... My order at this time is not complete. You can follow it with me or by the time this is read my ruling might already be out.

Car Parts Wholesale.com / Scam ?? Or not???

Ju

I desided we would buy or hood from Car Parts Wholesale.com . I researched buying this hood from several other dealers and dealerships . I called the company and talked to the rep in service to make sure this hood would fit our truck . I called twice to make sure talking to 2 differant people . They both confermed that this hood would fit my truck . I made the 600- order from my bank card. I got the first e-mail saying i had ordered a hood and the second e-mail said congradulations you were approved ((LMFAO of course i was i paid 600- and my bank card is good . ))) It took the money same day ...

Car Parts Wholesale.com / No service at all

Th

After reading all the negative reviews I was very skeptical, but the very attractive prices on the auto parts that I was interested in made me decide to go for it. So I had my order ready to send online but had a question to ask them about one of the parts in the order. After a 2 minute wait (not bad) on the phone, a very kind and knowledgeable person answered all my questions and informed me that I could save another FIFTY DOLLARS by ordering on the phone with her (no problem there). Parts were shipped the same day via FedEx ground. The auto body parts arrived in professional packaging and were as advertised (cool). I give carpartswholesale 5 stars.