Sort by: Date | Popularity

Captial One Auto Finance Complaints & Reviews

Captial One Auto Finance / Scam

Ha

I am co-signed on a loan for my son which has gone into arrears. I get about 20 calls a day from these people.Which I refuse to answer due to the harassment. When I try to call them back I am unable to get in touch with anyone and am directed to an automated system whih doesn't allow you to speak to a representative unless I have my sons life story to enter in the automated system. However, they can call me 20 times a day but I can't get an operator or req. on the phone to correct the payment issue.

Captial One Auto Finance / Terrible company

Ra

I am very concerned over how Capital One Auto Financing is applying payments on my account. When I was paying my normal payment and principal payments, I noticed they were not adjusting my principal balance at all. I called and was told that I needed to send a separate payment to a different lockbox, so I did. Even after I did that, they still did not adjust my principal balance by the extra amount I was paying. Then the “principal payment" lockbox address was removed from their statements and was replaced with “Send inquiries and Payoff" section. I have called a few times in the...