Sort by: Date | Popularity

CANADIAN HEALTHCARE Complaints & Reviews

CANADIAN HEALTHCARE / There is no place to unsubscribe from them

Di
Oct 12, 2011

Canadian Healthcare sent 60 duplicate emails to me this morning. I have tried for years to get them to stop sending me emails. There is no place to unsubscribe from them. Their web page has a phone number but it has been disconnected. I have sent them emails (through their "Contact Us") but they ignore my request which I have made in the area of 30 times. Seems to me that all Internet businesses should have an "Unsubscribe" location to prevent these kinds of things. It takes awhile to delete their emails because I first have to allow, or disallow, script to run. I will hold onto these emails in my delete box until I hear from you.

CANADIAN HEALTHCARE / Ripped Off!!!

Zb

SCAM... brought from what looked like a ligit site...I feel like a right idiot. Ordered by meds paid $400, no confirmation email. I've emailed them several times, nothing back, and yes the phone no. is rubbish. WHY IS THIS SCAM STILL IN OPERATION...why isn't the authorities doing something about it...it seems to have been operating like this for years. I just find it unbelievable that this is still happening. Does anyone know if anything is being done to these nasties? There is little info showing on my credit card statement except it has been charged from Riga Latvia. current website healthcare-pharmacy.net

CANADIAN HEALTHCARE - North Carolina, Marshville / AOL SPAM MAIL

De

I AM SO TIRED OF GETTING SPAM MAIL AND REGULAR MAIL WITH OFFERS FROM SO CALLED PHARMACIES THAT SELL THEIR MEDS THE CHEAPEST OF ANYWHERE???!!;?? IT IS SICKENING TO OPEN MY MAILBOX WITH A ONE LINER OF : MAKE YOUR PENIS LARGER, OR SATISFY YOUR WOMAN ALL NITE LONG!!! IT'S SICKENING! AND I'M TIRED OF IT!!! HOW IN THE WORLD CAN I GET THIS STUFF STOPPED??? I HAVE TRIED TO CLICK ON EACH WEBSITE AND UNSUBSCRIBE, BUT, I JUST KEEP GETTING ANOTHER ONE WITH A DIFFERENT NAME! ANYONE HAVE ANY ANSWERS???? ALSO THE LOSE WEIGHT FASTER, BUY OUR GENERIC WT LOSS MEDS CHEAP!! WHEN YOU GO THERE, IT'S FOR...