Sort by: Date | Popularity

Canadapets Complaints & Reviews

Canadapets / No product, no refund

Sa
Nov 4, 2013

Ordered a transmitter and a lightening protector for dog containment fence on July 30, 2013. Emailed them when product did not come and told they were out of stock and would ship August 30. Still did not have by third week on September, cancelled order and requested a refund to my Visa card. Cancellation acknowledged, but have never received refund...$269.00., and it is now November .

Canadapets - British Columbia, Duncan / Never received product

Mj

I placed an order for a bark collar and my credit card was charged and a receipt was given on Nov. 9th. It's now December 14th and still nothing has shown up. Near the end of last month I started trying to track the order and I never receieved any information back. I then started trying to call and each time went straight to voice mail. The website claims a "Specialist will return your call first thing next business day." and I assure you they have not made any attempt to get in contact with me. I've now cancelled the payment on my credit card but I want to warn people of thi...

Canadapets - British Columbia, Duncan / Charged for product, but never received it!

Sa

On December 10th 2007 I bought via webpage a equine collar named Vicebreaker trainer. After I payed, I asked them if they have shipping service to Mexico, they said no so, I respond the email saying that there was no problem. I went 3 weeks to Mexico expecting that while I was down there, the product would arrive to my address in Canada. On January 4th, I return from my trip and notice that the product hasn't arrived yet, so I wrote them an email, they said that there was a mistake, that they thought that I cancel the order after they told me that they don't ship to Mexico (the...