Sort by: Date | Popularity

Canadapetcare.com Complaints & Reviews

Canadapetcare.com / Worst Service Ever

Do
Jan 08, 2016

Purchased some products and it took over a month to receive them. Their website says if the order is not delivered within 21 days customer well get a full refund. I contacted them and they returned my money. But later I finally received the product and also a message from CanadaPetCare. The message stated I had to return the product or I will be charged for it. When I contacted the company they just wanted to argue and said since I received the order I have to pay for it in full. In the end they charged my credit card without my authorization. I called them again, but they never responded. So...

Canadapetcare.com / Rude staff and I got only part of my order

Wi
Apr 27, 2014

I ordered food and toys for my dog from the website www.canadapetcare.com. I chose the items, but the seller informed me that it was out of stock only after I paid for the order. I changed the things, but after some time the seller delivered only part of items. I waited for another items, but nothing arrived. The seller spoke with me in rude and told me that he had no time to speak with me. Please leave comments about this company, because people should be aware when they buy from such dishonest seller.