Sort by: Date | Popularity

Cameraaddict.com Complaints & Reviews

Cameraaddict.com - New York, Brooklyn / Ripoff

Le

I ordered an expensive digital camera, advertised on the website at 1/2 price what's in the local photo store. As I can see now, it was a typical scam this company is doing for years without any intervention from the city/state or even federal bodies. The product arrived, but finally I was charged TWICE the amount. There's no way to contact the company - most of their email addresses are invalid, and there's no response for the the only email appears to be working. Their phone number has a "Full message box. Thank you for calling. Good-bye!", so no way to contact by phone nor leave...

Cameraaddict.com / Price scam

Va

Be leery of good prices from CameraAddict.com! I am glad I asked what the camera came with... the answer is "nothing", no battery, no charger no cables - nothing. I do not know how this is possible because those items should be in the original box from Nikon. Beware of anything too good to be true! Be leery of good prices from CameraAddict.com! I am glad I asked what the camera came with... the answer is "nothing", no battery, no charger no cables - nothing. I do not know how this is possible because those items should be in the original box from Nikon.