Sort by: Date | Popularity

CALLINF.COM Complaints & Reviews

CALLINF.COM / excesive charge and chrge for inexistent calls

I made two call from St. Barth's( Caribbean island belonging to France) on November 17th, 2010. Both calls togeteher were less than two minutes and they were directed to romania. When I attempted the third call I was told by an operator that he can't bill my credit card and therefore I won't be able to make further phone calls using that card. But surprise. Few days after I was charged on my card the amount of 175 euro( aprox. $220) for a total of four transactions, each of these being more than 40 euro. So four transactions for just two calls totaling two minutes( probably...

CALLINF.COM - England, Greater London, London / excessive charges

Er

On August 20 I made a phone call in the UK (from a public payphone in London) using my Visa Electron card. The call was to a UK mobile number, so it wasn't even an international call. I was not aware that the call was routed to a third party (i.e. to callinf.com). The charge of €9.01 for 1 or 2 minutes is greatly exaggerated.

CALLINF.COM - Texas / Excess Charged without consent

Called for a minute at Frankfurt Airport on 17th Feb 2010 to USA. The connection was operator assisted, at no time I was told about the applicable charges for the call or any other details. Their website - www.callinf.com (mentioned on the Visa transaction charge details) provided the contact numbers. The gentleman informed of hefty connection fees and that the call was routed via satellite (again hefty call rate). There was no breakup available and also no explanation as to why the operator did not inform of such an expensive fees or this being an satellite call. Have decided to logde a...

CALLINF.COM - California, San Ysidro / EXCESS CHARGE

Ag

I was last week in Rome, and got a make some calls to Panama, my country of residence. I only get one call and they charge me 3!!! And extremely expensive... I want my money back!!

CALLINF.COM / Excess charges on my credit card

My

I have used my credit card for telephone to india, UK for few seconds but they have charged $160. i sent a mail to them but they dont even botherd about repling. Please help me to get the money back.