Sort by: Date | Popularity

BWP Mags Complaints & Reviews

BWP Mags / its a scam

An

iwas called late at night and told thruogh my credit card companyi won a$1000 dollar shopping spree. gave up my card number and thanfound out that it wasbwp magsand had to pay $1000 dollars tried to back out than but they told me it was to late. and proceded to go on with the rest of the so called deal. dont be scamed like i wasshopping spree ended up being rip off to select your gift.comm itall is one bigb scam.

BWP Mags / bwp mags

Lo

them broke ### lazey people can't make there own money so they still from the innocent i wish could meet them face to face so could brake there face but they do it from a distance cause there cowards

BWP Mags - Tennessee / Cannot cancel

Ch

We noticed an amount of 49.90 taken out of our account from BWP Mags...called the bank and they gave us this number. Called the number and was informed that we had authorized this account over the phone. We told them that we had not so they gave us another number. The second person was quite rude and informed us that they had confirmed our account over the phone and that we could not cancel the subscription. This means that we will be charged 50/month for 2 years and we cannot cancel...I somehow doubt that is legal. She told us that we had a 2 week period that we could have cancelled...