Sort by: Date | Popularity

BuyVogue.com Complaints & Reviews

BuyVogue.com - New York, Rochester / Purchase

Di

I ordered a pair of prada's from buyvogue for the first time on March 3, 2009. My size was there so i figured I wouldn't have any problems. Its almost april and I have not recieved my merchandise. I emailed them and I have not gotten any answer. Their customer service chat is never working and this is becoming really frustrating. I WOULD NOT RECOMMEND ANYBODY BUY FROM BUYVOGUE, THEY ARE A SCAM. YOU'RE BETTER OFF PAYING FULL PRICE OR GOING SOMEWHERE THATS LEGIT. WHEN R THEY GOIN TO GET SHUT DOWN?????????? DONT BUY FROM BUYVOGUE!!!

BuyVogue.com - New Jersey / Never received exchange or response

Ce

My 15 year old son purchased with his own money a gucci belt for 110.00. It was too small so he returned it for a larger one with their return form to the address they suggested on the form: Drops Express, 267 5th Ave. B-1, New York, NY. That was 2/3/09 it is now 3/2/09 and they will not respond to my e-mails or live chat and there is no phone number to speak with someone. I know they received the return because I requested a signed return receipt from the post office. You can be sure I will be pursuing this but will NEVER do business with them again. If they were so legit they would have a...

BuyVogue.com - New Jersey / Purchases

Tb

I brought a pair of Prada Sneakers for my son on December 2, 2008. I order a men shoe size 7 and returned them because they were too big. I recieved the size 7 on December 2 and returned them on December 3. BuyVogue did not email to let me know if they received the shoes. So, I emailed them and tracked the package and it was received on December 8, 2008. I then emailed them again and told them I needed the merchandise by Christmas and they said you probably will receive the shoes. I emailed them again on December 17 to ask what was THE STATUS OR MY ORDER and they wrote that I had received my...

BuyVogue.com - New York / Refund not received

Lb

I ordered a pair of sneakers and a par of belts from BuyVogue.com on 6/11/08. They said that someone will be calling me to verify the order, then they asked for some additional information, like credit card statements, then I decided to cancel my order because I suspected that something is wrong. I canceled the order on 6/21/08 for full refund, and never got my money back. I was told it will take 10 business days. It is more than one month now and no money yet. My order number is 506325, total amount is $546.00.

BuyVogue.com / Rip off

Va

I had ordered two pair of shoes prada/gucci's on may 30 of 2008 I want back to their website the next day to ordered my other pair of shoes, on the same day I asked them did they do next day shipping or overnight they told me no so I cancelled one of the shoes so I could have money for my 16th birthday, I asked customer care how long was it going to take for me to get my money back they told me two weeks its been 5 weeks and I haven't received my money back.