Sort by: Date | Popularity

BuyTrends.com Complaints & Reviews

BuyTrends.com / Scammers!

Ta
Feb 22, 2016

I wish I had read the reviews before I made an order. About two months ago my daughter asked me to order her a lovely dress from BuyTrends. She wanted to wear it on a date with someone special. I wanted to make her happy, so I ordered her a dress. Unfortunately, it never arrived. I contacted customer service many times, asked for a refund, but they never replied. They never apologized, never offered even a store credit! This company is horrible! I have been polite over several emails but now it's beyond a joke. I'll make sure to tell every one about these scammers!

BuyTrends.com / No refund for faulty and out of stock items

Re
Sep 05, 2015

I purchased several items from this website in mid-May 2015. Several days later I got an email advising that one of the items was out of stock and I should select another one of the same price to replace it. I did so. However, then the other items arrived and they were not only of generally apalling quality but mostly unwearable due to various faults - the buttons didn't fit in the buttonholes and stitching was poor. I emailed BuyTrends to complain with photos for evidence and advised that I didn't want the replacement item as I didn't trust the quality I would receive. They acknowledged the...