Sort by: Date | Popularity

Buyfixit.com Complaints & Reviews

Buyfixit.com / I will never buy there products again

Gu

This is a very disreputable website. All I wanted was a fix it scratch repair pen for $9.95. They charge another $9.95 for shipping and handling and then they add on a vacuum that I didn't want for another $12.95. I tried to cancel the order but couldn't find a customer service number or address. After reading reviews that the product is does not work I had to go to Simoniz.com to get an e-mail address to cancel. I still don't know if it will be cancelled. Don't buy from this company and don't deal with this website. Once you get on it is very difficult to get off. I...

Buyfixit.com / Don't buy it

Va

Website ordering is very misleading and confusing. I didn't want the vacuum but accidentally ordered it. I immediately followed their posted procedures to cancel it, but it was sent to me anyway. When I phoned customer service to discuss this, they said there would be no refund for the vacuum because it was "Free" and all I paid was shipping of $12.95. They were rude and unhelpful. The actual Fix it Kit is really cheap and tiny. What an incredible rip off! Simoniz Fix It Kit is a complete rip off!!! Don't buy it!