Sort by: Date | Popularity

Buds Guns Complaints & Reviews

Buds Guns - Kentucky, Lexington / firearm ordered is not what was received / refused return or exchange of firearm.

Ja
May 11, 2018

An order was placed for item [protected], and the order number was 2426457. This item is 1911 type pistol, that the item number both depicts (photograph) and describes has having metal checkering on the front of the grip frame. My FFL person delivered this item for me on Saturday, May 7, 3018, and upon opening the box, founde that he pistol was as ordered except for the checkering mentioned above. It should be noted that I did complete a FFL transfer form, prior to opening the package. On Monday morning May 7, 2018, I telephoned Buds Guns, and expressed my concern that I did not receive what wa...

Buds Guns - Tennessee / bad customer service

Ca
May 25, 2011

Ordered a pistol not on California's "list" as i am exempt (LEO) and told them so. They took my order and charged my card. A week later I call to find out whats up, they say cant send it to CA without LEO certification. I guess they didn't think calling me was a good idea? Try to get thru on line 3, after an hour it hangs up. Try to email, unless you bought online, it won't allow you. Finally got through to a human and she says refund in ten days. It didn't take them 2 hours to charge my card. Terrible customer service. Not worth the savings over other shops. Never again. Santorum!