Sort by: Date | Popularity

buckexchange.com Complaints & Reviews

buckexchange.com / Fraud buckexchange.com

Ku
Apr 24, 2014

Hello, The bucksexchange.com is a No.1 Fraud in E-currency exchange. My self transfer him $55 Solid Trust Pay to get the Payza Balance he told me to get register with their system first than submit the order for exchanger than he will ask you to transfer fund to his e-currency account. Once you transfer he will say that your order accept and you will get your balance after 1 HRS but he will not do that. after transferring the amount he will not talk with you. Mobile given on website is fake he is from Nagpur. His websites is :- http://www.bucksexchange.com/ my order no.15603 Please take any exchange...

buckexchange.com / Scam

Bu
Feb 16, 2014

I needed to exchange money and used the services of the website www.buckexchange.com. The agent from this website communicated with me all the time, but after I sent them money, I haven’t received anything from them. They went offline and that’s all. I sent emails and messages through the website, but no one replied to them. Maybe someone has any idea how to track this agent and return money back, please contact me then or leave a comment. Thanks.