Sort by: Date | Popularity

Broadview Networks Complaints & Reviews

Broadview Networks / Deceptive practices

Br
Mar 9, 2011

They sold us exactly what we wanted - on paper. However, they only delivered defective product & NO SERVICE. Once we signed a contract, they stopped returning our calls. They only message we get is "we'll punish you if you disconnect" instead of "how can we help?" They are a deceptive group of liars and con men. AVOID WORKING WITH THIS COMPANY

Broadview Networks - New York / Bad Customer Service

Pa

This company has totally lost all there customer service. They don't listen. They keep trying to auto-renew me and my bill is all wrong. I've lost thousands of dollars in down time. I am being held hostage by this company. DON"T DO BUSINESS WITH THEM!

Broadview Networks - Massachusetts / Bad Choice! Do not use for telephone service!

Bo

1. Signed up for service through a telemarketing call that was received in house. 2. Rates quoted and actual rates charged were different. 3. Never informed of the early termination fee that is close to $300.00 until we tried to cancel service. 4. Billing issues led to Broadview Networks immediately prohibiting the telephone usage resulting in lost company sales and revenue. 5. After contacting the customer service and resolving the billing issue the service was still not reactived and the company is now on the seventh day without phone service. DO NOT USE THIS SERICE PROVIDER! THERE ARE MUCH BETTER PROVIDERS OUT THERE AND DON'T PUT YOURSELF THROUGH THE HEAD ACHES WE WENT THROUGH WITH THEM!