Sort by: Date | Popularity

Brio Skin Serum Complaints & Reviews

Brio Skin Serum - Utah, Riverton / Unauthorized credit card charges

Pe
Sep 12, 2016

In early august 2016 I saw an add on line for free trial size bottles of day skin care brio serum and 1 bottle of nightskin care brio serum. It came and tried it doesnt work for my 68 year old skin, , , today I see that brio has taken $100 dollars from my bank account I didnt authorize this and I want my money back I will send products back just give me an address and phone number for this company!! I am a senior citizen and I want other seniors to know that this is a scam, please help!

Brio Skin Serum / skin care lotion scam

Ew
Jun 02, 2016

I purchased the skin care product online.it was a trial shipment consisting of 3 products, 1 brio night serum, 1 brio day serum, 1 allegro skin lotion.the trial was $4.95 shipping and handling for each product.the very very small print on the trial offer at the very bottom of the return page, said that after 14 days, you would be billed the entire month' s price..$109 for one product and $103 for the other..direct from credit card account every month ! I could not get in contact with company as both products are under different names.."outside inside " and " skin revised". I could not find a...