Sort by: Date | Popularity

Bright White teeth whitening system Complaints & Reviews

Bright White teeth whitening system / rediculous charges and poor product

I also fell victim to this free trial. I did receive the product but it was half gone when I received it. Also they not only billed me 129 dollars once but 4 times as well as 87.95 and 39.99. I was not given the number to call and cancel this nor was I informed of having to cancel within 14 days. Luckily my bank realized something was funny and wouldnt allow the charges to be paid or I would really be in trouble.

Bright White teeth whitening system - Illinois, Wood Dale / never received &free trial &

While browsing on the internet one day, I ran across an advertisement for a "free trial" of Bright White teeth whitening solution. All I had to pay was the $4.99 s/h by credit card. If I did not cancel withing 14 days(14 days from what date I wasn"t sure) I would be charged $78.95 on my credit card. I never received my "free trial" of the product and subsequently forgot that I had even ordered it. I do often order "free" stuff from the internet. While sitting and cleaning at my computer several weeks later, I found a note with the toll free number to call and cancel the Bright White within 14...