Sort by: Date | Popularity

Breast Actives Complaints & Reviews

Breast Actives / tablets and cream

Ma
Aug 30, 2018

Hi I purchased on the breast active official site I am in South Africa, Cape town. On 10 August the payment went through and is reflecting as such R1744 for my order. I then thought ok once payment came through that I would get tracking or some form of confirmation to this date nothing.. When I queried with this Michelle Roderiques or something she is rude and denies that I purchased on the correct site. How can she dispute when my bank statement say breast active clearly. I cannot let a R1700 of my hard earned money just be gone. Unless I get either the product or my money back I won't rest. Regards Mandy Trumpeter

Breast Actives / Breast actives

Ma
Apr 03, 2016

I availed the limited offer of breast actives which was buy 2 free 1 and placed my order last feb 10, 2016. I received an email notifying me that my items have been shipped. My order number is [protected]. I received the shipping notification but until now i have not received the items. I have neither received a notification that the delivery of my order was delayed or whatever nor have i received its tracking number. It's been almost 2 months and im so disappointed. Please help me with this. Thank you.

Breast Actives / unreceived products

Ya
Apr 29, 2015

I ordered a 5months supply of Breast actives last January. . .but i haven't received any of my products yet. Or even an email from the company that my products would be delayed like forever. . .they said it would take 3 days to deliver and it's been 4 months already that i've been waiting. They didn't even gave me my product's tracking number, only the order numbers of my orders are given which is [protected]. . .NOT TRACKING NUMBERS ATE ALL!!. . .PLEASE DO HELP ME. . .

Breast Actives / Order not received

Ph
Jun 09, 2014

Order Number: 3386181 Invoice Number: [protected] Date: 05-08-2014 (from HealthBuy.com) I know that international shipping takes up to 21 days but it has been 32 days since my order was approved and I haven't received any package yet. I have been sending emails to [protected]@healthbeauty.zendesk.com and though I receive "Request Received" email, I really don't get any feedback after 24 hours. I already sent 7 follow-up emails and zero feedback. I would like to know the status of my order and the date I will received it.