Sort by: Date | Popularity

Blindsuk.net Complaints & Reviews

Blindsuk.net / Misleading description

Am
Aug 12, 2015

I ordered wooden blinds for next day delivery. I was informed on day of delivery (Friday) they would not be delivered today and would be Monday, so I requested cancellation as they were for a job on the weekend. They ignored this (Did not reply to my requests). On Monday I waited but nothing was delivered. I contacted them and they confirmed the delivery would be Tuesday. I finally received them on Wednesday. The blinds were received past the initial date of delivery so were no good to me (As stated and as per the cancellation request at the time). I checked them to make sure they were not...

Blindsuk.net / I sent pics of my roller, but the seller stopped to communicate

Ni
Jun 07, 2014

I bought roller blinds from www.blindsuk.net. The order arrived on time, but the roller was broken and it was impossible to use them. The seller asked for the proof and I sent him several pics. After that this ### stopped to communicate with me and I have no idea what to do now. They are liars and scammers, and I want to find other deceived customers, who lost money. Please we need to stop this company and return our money. Post your comments.