Sort by: Date | Popularity

Blair Rewards.com Complaints & Reviews

Blair Rewards.com / Stay away from them!

Sd
Feb 27, 2012

I bought some staff from them while ago, but now they charge me every month for $15. They must be stopped and give me a refund for 6 months. I can't afford loose this money because I'm disabled.

Blair Rewards.com / Fraud and cheating

Fe

I've been victimized by the greedy b*******d's at BLAIR.com I've used them for many years, but more recently they've taken it upon themselves to share your personal bank information with ENCORE MARKETING a scam outfit that steals money out of your account. I say steal because they do this without authorization. To the tune of $14.98 per month. The charge appears as BLAIR REWARDS on your bank or credit card statement but apparently is run by another entity known as ENCORE MARKETING. When you phone BLAIR.COM they make you wait for several minutes before answering the phone...

Blair Rewards.com - Illinois, Roscoe / unwanted chargesof 14.95 taken from my bank act.

Sh

i used a blair credit card, to purchase items and now i get a charge of 14.95 taken from my bank acount every month, and i don't even buy from blair on a monthly basis. i want this to stop . i got nowhere trying to call, but i have canceled my cridit card, hoping to end this. i hate it when you cant trust a company with this long of a record.