Sort by: Date | Popularity

Blair Rewards Complaints & Reviews

Blair Rewards - Ontario, North York Toronto / monthly charges on Master Card statement

An
ann evelyn on Jul 16, 2012

I am a snowbird, november till mid April, this last winter I ordered a few items from said company, after being home in Canada April 17th, my master card bill is showing March 3-$15.99, April 12-$14.95, May 12-$14.95, June 11-$14.95. This outragues, want a refund of all these charges I never O.K ed any monies to be taken off my account, I payed for the items I purchased on my account in full, I do hope that Idont have to take this any further. Mrs. Ann Evelyn

Blair Rewards - Virginia / Unwanted service

Bo
Boba71 on Oct 28, 2011

I made an online purchase from Blair, who without my consent enrolled me in their Blair rewards program at $14.95 per month. I cancelled the service. Then my wife asked me to order something else, I did. Then I went immediately and cancelled the Blair rewards program, but have been charged another $14.95 from my account.

Blair Rewards / would not respond to cancellization of membership

I made the unfortunte choice to order from Blair on-line to get free shipping I did the trial memebership. I thought I would be able to cancel it before the 30 days were up. I have searched the website and can not find how to cancel membership. I e-mailed them through their website on March 15, 2010 and still have not received a response; I do not want another $14.95 charge.

Blair Rewards / 14.95 monthly charge

I ordered one item from Blair Clothing & paid for the item on my Visa Card. Each month since then I have rec'd a $14.95 charge on my Visa. I never signed for Blair Rewards. When I phoned the company the name Encore Enterprises was mentioned. This is fraud. S Morgan Sarasota FL

Blair Rewards - Pennsylvania, Warren PA 16366 / BANK WITHDRAWL W/O AUTHORIZATION

I placed an order via email to Blair.com. I received the merchandise which had already been paid for through my bank debit card. There have been 2 unauthorized charges to my bank debit card, 1 for $14.99, the 2nd for $14.95, in 2 consecutive months. I have also filed a complaint with the MO. BBB. What else can I do to avoid this being done for the 3rd straight month. I also notified the company.

Blair Rewards - New York / 14.95 deduction

Bo

Im Also being deducted a 14.95 charge for thie Blair rewards . Something i never sign up for is this stuff .

Blair Rewards / Misunderstanding

I was using a coupon for free shipping at Blair and I inadvertantly signed up for the Blair Rewards Club with a monthly charge of 14.95. After reading the complaint post, I called 1-888-287-7683 (terms of membership at blairrewards.com) with a major attitude problem. I spoke with a rep named Elise and she was dissappointed that I wanted to cancel my membership but she did so with no hassle whatsoever. In addition, she gave me a gift code for a $20 savings on my next order with Blair. She also said I should have taken the time to review the program first and I might have found out I could have...

Blair Rewards / fraud charged over $100

Se

ordered some jeans from Blair clothing I naively signed up in January Blair rewards charge was $1.95. turns out they charge $14.95.per month have been charged over $100 and received nothing of value.except according to the Blair clothing company I can receive discount on future purchases. Obviously outrageous and ridiculous seems like it should be considered fraud. The telephone number listed on my credit card bill is phony they want to charge another fee to give me be real number telephone number for corporate headquarters Encore marketing is disconnected. apparently this company has been associating with many other real companies to perpetuate this rewards program scheme for past few years.

Blair Rewards - Maine / Blair Rewards Signup borders on fruad

When ordering online from Blair.com, I suggest you take extra care; at some point during the check-out process there will be a small check box to sign up for the "Blair Rewards" program. Sound good, yes? Wrong. While you are at no point (either before or at your order total and confirmation) informed that you will be charged for this so-called service, trust me you will be. The initial charge will be for $1.95, and you may not even notice it. After that initial charge, you will be charged $14.95 a month. The charge will be listed as BLAIR REWARDS 888-287-7683 MD. I have two of the later...

Blair Rewards / unwanted product charges

I was automatically charged for this, Did not ask IT, DO NOT KNOW WHAT IT IS. can not find any cancelation info on website. NEVER BUY FROM THIS COMPANY. THEY ARE DISHONEST.

Blair Rewards / monthly service charge $14.95

Ma

I too have been being charged $14.95/month, for the past few months, and I don't remember ever signing up for anything with a monthly charge! I e-mailed them today to stop it. I'd really like the past few months funds back, too.

Blair Rewards / unwanted charge

Xi
xin

I purchased once online from the canpany, and then I found $14.95 unwanted monthly charge. I don't know why and how this campany charge this. it 's incrediable. And they don't let me know how to cancel it. I have to cancel my card to end this monthly charge.

Blair Rewards - Pennsylvania, Jersey Shore / Cancellation

After receiving information regarding the Blair Rewards program, I have decided that I don't want the service. I am on a fixed income and cannot afford the extra expense. Please cancel my subscription to Blair Rewards and refund my $14.95. Thank you.