Sort by: Date | Popularity

Blackstone Nutrition Complaints & Reviews

Blackstone Nutrition - Utah, Lindon / Had a lot of trouble contacting company for refund

Va

This is in response to all of the consumers who ordered Leptovox over the internet and have had problems getting a refund. Here is what to do since they do not list a telephone number in their ad, and the one listed on my credit card statement was bogus! I finally received a refund less shipping and handling after quite an ordeal and wish to pass it along to you. They tell you to get a delivery confirmation from your post office and to send back all of the empty bottles and any other bottles in resalable condition. Once your delivery confirmation number shows that your package has arrived, you...

Blackstone Nutrition - Utah, Orem / Cannot reach company for money back guarantee!

Sh

I ordered Leptovox on March 6 or 7th, 2008 and received my order on March 10, 2008. I tried the pills and they gave me nervousness and heart rate increased. I sent the unused bottles back on March 31, 2008 with the understanding from their money back guarantee that I would be refunded all but shipping and handling. They received the product back in their office on April 3, 2008. I sent an e-mail on April 4, 2008 and had no response. I tried calling the number on my credit card statement and there is no such listing. I called information in Utah and there is no listing for Blackstone Nutrition. It is a shame that companies can go online and sell products to consumers and run a scam and nothing is done to them.